I bought this simply on the lovely packaging and aveeno's reputation. My clinique eye roller ran out and decided to give this a try.
* I love the scent of this! It is probably not necessary and I can see how it will be irritating to more sensitive skin types so this could be a con for others.
* the roller ball it self is small and easy to handle and you get a good eye massage out of it.
* I don't think enough product comes out of the roller, it takes a few rolls on your hand to get the oil on the ball.
* not as cooling as I would have liked
Overall I have not seen my under eye circles get any better, but I didn't buy it for it's claims. If you have ever tried an under eye roller it just feels really nice in the morning to do. I probably won't re-purchase this eye roller but I am happy to use what I have left and purchase the pore scrub from aveeno since I am loving southern wood extract.
I got a sample of this with my clinique bonus last summer and it lasted my quite awhile, the sample I got has different packaging so my review is partly based on the fact that I liked the trail size version...
* this is more of a gel and I found it rolled a lot easier under my eyes, it also felt very cool and refreshing
* no scent, great for easily irritated eyes
* the gel did take a little longer to absorb into my skin afterwards
* the price this is about $28 can. worth it in an bonus not sure on it's own...
Overall, I had a very good first impression of an eye roller, really enjoyed using it and I did use it until the last drop. If it is bonus time and this is included I would recommned finding yourself some good clinique products to get the bonus.