Sunday, January 22, 2012
vs. organic eye creams
100% pure. There are 2 sizes to choose from 0.5 oz for $13 and 1oz for $25. The main thing to keep in mind with organic products is the expiry date most organic products have a shelf life of 6 mo after opening, hence why I went with the smaller size. I used it regularly as much as I could remember and still have some product left after I hit the 6 mo mark.
* it smells like coffee! it has a really nice texture thick but sinks in and doesn't get greasy under your eyes.
* I didn't really seem to notice a big difference in the lack of puffiness or dark circles...but I loved applying anyways
desert essence de-puffing eye cream. I really like this brand and it was easier to order in canada from well.ca. This tube is listed online as only 9.3 ml but it is full size at 30ml or 1 oz, very good value the expiry date is 9 mo's on this one.
* very light, almost a mix of gel/lotion. Really sinks in and does not get greasy under you eyes.
* no scent? most people would like this aspect but I kinda like a little fresh scent in my creams...
* again I haven't noticed a night and day difference in my under eye region, but using eye creams can't hurt.
Overall if I had to choose I would order the 100% pure coffee bean cream again. Unless you have a large order it makes no sense to order this on it own hence why I wandered. I do like the desert essence lotion and use it one my nose and other dry spots I just really like the texture and smell of the 100% pure cream.