Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong: I am just finished my bottle of this
- lovely scent
- gives great soft and shiny hair
- controls static quite well
- my beautiful hair only last one day, oily mess by the next morning
Overall I chose not to re-purchase this product simply because of how oily my hair is the second day. I beyond love how nice my hair is when it is first washed it would be holy grail for me if it lasted more than a day. Dry shampoo doesn't seem to make that much of a difference I went through a whole can of batiste with this shampoo...
Lush Fair Trade Honey: my newest purchase contains 50% honey and no perservatives.
- the bottle warns you won't need perfume while using this shampoo, the scent is really not that strong once your hair is dry
- quite smooth and shiny hair, the best I have had with natural based shampoos
- very soft with little frizziness
- hair is still static ridden
- second day hair is not so pleasant
If there are others who suffer from oily second day hair and static and have found something that works for you, please do share!