Outlast 3 in 1 stay fabulous foundation
Claims to have the lasting power of a primer the coverage of a concealer and the blend-ability of a foundation.
- glass bottle plus a pump dispenser, no product is wasted
- it is a liquid (will run down your hand as you apply it with the other)
- blends amazingly
- does not get oily or "move" during the day
- lovely lively glow with out glitter gives a semi matte finish
- not good for dry areas, does tend to highlight them
- looks cakey over blemishes (I cropped mine out!)
- coverage is not full maybe light/medium works on minor skin discoloration not redness
I am happy I tried this. I do really like how it feels on my skin very natural. I don't mind touching my face with this on. I do wish it didn't cake up on blemishes as much as I want clear skin I do not have it...It really lasts the day quite nicely but not HG for me. I wouldn't recommend it for people who want to cover blemishes.
Lip perfection jumbo gloss balm
Similar to the clinique chubby stick but I find Covergirl has more youth full color choices 3 shades easily caught my attention.
- watermelon twist has no glitter (a plus for me)
- better color deposit that what I excepted
- very soft and moisturizing
- wears off evenly on the lips, no staining effect
- doesn't last too long about 1 1/2hrs
- the glossiness may look too young? maybe it is just this shade but it comes off very young looking in person, I am sure it is just too pink for me...
I was looking to try something new. Lately I have been leaning more towards gloss-balm hybrids this kinda made up my mind I may be going back to lipsticks. I like lipsticks lasting power a tad more than I enjoy a gloss.
Both great new releases from Covergirl.