Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask will set you back $42 but it is the cheapest one I have been able to find. (feel free to suggest others!) At 50ml I thought I would burn through this in no time but it has lasted me three months using it 2-3 times a week and I have repurchased it and here are my thoughts on it. Kate from gh0stparties also wrote an amazing review of it as well.
* thick lotion like consistency that is very easy to spread and not drying on the skin
* washes off very easily
* gentle, it tingles the first few times you use it, but your skin gets used to it.
* leaves skin super soft with no redness what so ever
* helps keep skin from getting congested (will not clear up blemishes but I have noticed less in general since using this)
* I do think your skin gets used to it after my next tube I may be tempted to try something else out, isn't that always the case?
* I can't really think of much else I am super pleased with this mask.
I am always open to skin care recommendation let me know about your favorite mask.