|mind my dry and drier winter skin....|
* No silicons and has a lotion-like texture that is thick and doesn't tend to make dry skin look worse (unless your skin is flaky)
* doesn't control oil but also doesn't make skin oilier throughout the day. (as opposed too with no primer)
* hasn't caused any breakouts or clogged pores
* the light pink tone does seem to brighten the skin, but only slightly...
* has a bit of a matte texture to it, it can make certain foundations not as blend-able. This also gives the skin not as soft of a texture.
* can feel a bit heavy on the skin.
Final thoughts: I have been using this several ways and with several different foundations to see if I can find a good way to work with it and haven't found something that clicks yet. I love the idea of evening out your skin tone although I feel it is very subtle and not something that is near holy grail. I may put this away for the last few winter months and bring it back out in the spring when my skin isn't so dry and give it another whirl.
Disclaimer: Bought by me at Superstore for $15.99 for 1 fluid ounce.