Sunday, February 9, 2014
diy: vintage cake toppers
What you will need:
* liquid glue plus an an old craft paint brush
* tooth picks
* vintage wrapping paper or a vintage card
* scrap book paper, card stock preferred
How to make:
* Cut out the design you would like to use and get your card stock ready.
* Using the old paint brush paint the liquid glue onto the back of your paper cut out and place a toothpick in the desired position. Carefully lay your card stock over top and smooth out. I placed a book over top to make sure it dried flat.
* Once the glue has dried carefully cut out your cake topper from the card stock. Getting the toothpick part to look nice is a bit tricky.
Now I just have to decide what I am baking...